This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.



Click on this link for details of walk in clinics

When we are closed please call our usual number on 0207 935 6328 and your call will be diverted to our answering service where a call handler will triage your call. You can also call 111. Calls to this number are free.

Non-NHS Services

Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:

  • non_nhs_services3Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
  • Insurance claim forms
  • Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
  • Private sick notes
  • Vaccination certificates

The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.

We are no longer able to provide the following (these are all outside the provision of work/service resourced by the NHS)

SICK CERTIFICATES/FIT FOR WORK CERTIFICATES-If you have been an inpatient the hospital should give you a fit for work certificate up until the date they feel you will be fit to return to work

SICK CERTIFICATES FOR UNDER 7 DAYS-you should provide your own self certificate. If you are unwell over 7 days we would ONLY provide a certificate if you have consulted with the doctor and the doctor feels you are still NOT fit for work. We cannot provide post-dated certificates.

SCHOOL LETTERS- we do not provide certificates for school absences or late returns of work. We appreciate that schools can demand such information however we have to be fair to all our patients and we can no longer make exceptions.

RESULTS OF TESTS TAKEN IN HOSPITAL- Consultants occasionally ask patients to obtain results for tests taken in hospitals from their GP. This is not appropriate as your GP may not have access to all the required information to discuss/decisions on results or treatments. To discuss results/delayed appointments etc you should contact the hospital directly.

MEDICATION FOLLOWING OUTPATIENT APPOINTMENTS- Hospitals should issue medication following outpatient attendance at least sufficient to meet the patient’s immediate clinical needs until their GP receives the relevant clinic letter and can prescribe accordingly.

HOUSING SUPPORT FORMS- We only respond to letters pertaining to housing if the letters are sent from the council

PIP/BENEFIT LETTERS- We only respond to letters pertaining to social care benefits if the letters are sent from the council

MENTAL CAPACITY FOR FINANCIAL RELATED MATTERS- we cannot assess someone’s capacity to manage their financial affairs. Please speak to social services where relevant, or a solicitor.

PASSPORT FORMS/VISA APPLICATIONS- This is NOT an NHS service and we do not provide this

FIT TO PARTICPATE- We cannot confirm that you are fit to participate in certain activities- if Unclear check with the Administration Manager.

WE ARE NOT AN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE- for all matters related to occupation health including what activities I can do, work place assessments, am I fit for work and Hep B cover you must speak to an occupational health service.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website